Criterion Club® Program Rules
- Criterion Club® Membership is open to our guests, age 13 and older, except for employees of Bow Tie Cinemas, LLC, and their immediate family members and as otherwise prohibited by law.
- Criterion Club® Membership may be obtained at any Bow Tie Cinemas theater location, or by signing up online at www.bowtiecinemas.com. Bow Tie Cinemas will not share your personal information with any advertisers.
- Criterion Club® members will receive one credit points for each dollar spent on tickets and concession purchases, up to a maximum of 40 points per day. Your Criterion Club® card must be presented at the time of ticket purchase at the box office for the addition of credit points.
- Rewards are offered each time a member’s point balance reaches pre-determined thresholds. See points redemption schedule for complete details. Reward vouchers are printed at the box office at the time of ticket purchase or retrieval.
- Rewards of “Free Movie Ticket” vouchers are not valid for “No Pass” attractions, or where prohibited by contractual obligation.
- Credit points have no monetary value, and may only be used for rewards as specified under the program rules.
- Bow Tie Cinemas, LLC may change, alter, suspend, or discontinue the Criterion Club® program at any time without notice, and without any liability to its members.
- Program Rules for the Criterion Club® are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Criterion Club® Blue rewards carry an expiration date of 90 days from date rewarded.