Criterion Club® Program Rules
- Criterion Club® Membership is open to our guests, age 13 and older, except for employees of Bow Tie Cinemas, LLC, and their immediate family members and as otherwise prohibited by law.
- Criterion Club® Membership may be obtained at any Bow Tie Cinemas theater location, or by signing up online at www.bowtiecinemas.com. Bow Tie Cinemas will not share your personal information with any advertisers.
- Criterion Club® members will receive two credit points for each ticket purchased, up to a maximum of six points per day. Your Criterion Club® card must be presented at the time of ticket purchase at the box office for the addition of credit points.
- Rewards are offered each time a member’s point balance reaches pre-determined thresholds. See points redemption schedule for complete details. Reward vouchers are printed at the box office at the time of ticket purchase or retrieval. When a reward is redeemed, point balance decreases by the noted amount.
- Rewards of “Free Movie Ticket” vouchers are not valid for “No Pass” attractions, or where prohibited by contractual obligation. Free Movie Ticket vouchers must be exchanged at the box office, and are redeemable starting at the member’s next visit, through the expiration date indicated.
- All Criterion Club® reward vouchers are non-transferable, and are void if altered, torn, or mutilated in any way. Vouchers must remain in one piece, and judgment of Bow Tie Cinemas management is final. Bow Tie Cinemas, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen cards or reward vouchers.
- Credit points have no monetary value, and may only be used for rewards as specified under the program rules. Points will be forfeited upon 24 months of continued inactivity.
- Bow Tie Cinemas, LLC may change, alter, suspend, or discontinue the Criterion Club® program at any time without notice, and without any liability to its members.
- Program Rules for the Criterion Club® are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.